Saturday, June 6, 2015

TELL NO ONE by Harlan Coben

Finished We 6/3/15

This was my first experience with Ebooks from the local library. I should have downloaded the novel to my Kindle, but it worked OK as an additional tab on Google Chrome (Galaxy tablet). I talked with one of the librarians and although she couldn't help me with my questions, I did sign up for a class at the library on Thursday, June 25th.

- Can I have a book on more than one device?
- How many of the books are on Kindle and how do I do it.

I streamed the French film the first of June, and I decided to read the book. The film is an excellent adaptation, however the ending is slightly different from the novel.

Dr. David Beck's wife was murdered eight years ago, and suddenly he is getting strange emails from someone who knows details of his life that only his wife would know. Is she still alive?

The mystery turns on a very rich man by the name of Scopes. His son Brandon, was a sexual predator and he was murdered by Dr. Beck when he attacked the doctor's wife, Elizabeth. Elizabeth's father devised an elaborate cover-up so that he could protect his daughter and family. When Elizabeth contacts David, the secret is out, and Scope's assassins try to avenge the death of Brandon.

All of Coben's books are worth a look, and I definitely want to use Ebook in the future.

Link to the book at Amazon-

http://www.amazon.com/Tell-No-One-A-Novel/dp/0440245907

No comments:

Post a Comment