Monday, December 21, 2015

THE WIDOWS' ADVENTURES by Charles Dickinson

Finished Su 12/20/15

This is one of my books that had set on the shelves for I don't know how long. There is no record of when I bought this novel. When I finished the book, I really wanted to know what happened to the characters on down the line. This hardly ever happens to me. I was enchanted.

Two sisters in their late sixties, one blind and one a heavy Old Style drinker, decide to drive from Chicago to Los Angeles. And, the blind sister is the driver. Adventures galore.

Amanda kills her abusive boyfriend and flees to LA and stays with Ray

Ina Lockwood; Vincent- husband; Ray- son; Annie- daughter; Meg- granddaughter Don is Annie's husband
Helene Bolton; Randy- husband; Amanda- daughter

The author is an editor at the Chicago Tribune. Stories published in many magazines and he has written several novels.

page at wikipedia-

http://www.amazon.com/The-Widows-Adventures-Charles-Dickinson/dp/0380708477

No comments:

Post a Comment